Terms and Conditions
“QUORN WORLD MEAT FREE WEEK CASH BACK” PROMOTION
HOW TO CLAIM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Promotion commences on 27/09/2021 and closes for purchases at 11:59pm AEDST on 03/10/2021 (“Purchase Period”). Final claims close at 11:59pm AEDST on 10/10/2021 (“Claim Period”).
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase 1 x Quorn product from Coles, Woolworths, or any independent grocer that stocks the product, during the Purchase Period and retain their purchase receipt.
- To claim, individuals must then visit quorncashback.com.au follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details, including details of their nominated bank account, upload a copy of the purchase receipt and submit the fully completed claim form during the Claim Period. Successful claimants will be notified by email and will be transferred the cash back via an EFT transfer within 7 business days.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid. It is the claimant’s responsibility to ensure they input their correct bank account details. The Promoter will not be responsible for any misdirected cashback due to incorrect bank account details being supplied by any claimant.
- Only one (1) claim permitted per household.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Every valid claim received will be awarded cash back for the full price value of the purchased Quorn product up to a maximum of $9.00. Cash back reward will be awarded in the form of an EFT transfer to the claimant’s nominated bank account.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
- Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) taking of the reward.
- The Promoter is Monde Nissin Australia (ABN 25 169 518 325) of Level 3, 6 Nexus Court, Mulgrave VIC 3170, website available at https://www.mondenissin.com.au/ (“Promoter”).